Skin Fixing Facial
$99.00 was $250.00
This product is currently sold out.
“My skin looks amazing and people are noticing. After just one treatment, my skin feels like it did back in my 20s.”
- Veronica L., Beauty Fix Med Spa Customer
Skin Fixing Facials (also known as SilkPeel Dermalinfusion) is a go to among celebrities—including Tina Fey, Beyonce, and Kate Beckinsale—who want rehydrated, glowing skin.
Studies show that after just one treatment, skin treated with SilkPeel has 70% more volume, which causes the skin to look plump with fewer lines and wrinkles.By exfoliating and rehydrating the skin, SilkPeel is the perfect choice for people wanting to:
- Minimize the appearance of wrinkles
- Treat oily or acne-prone skin
- Reduce the appearance of age spots, sun spots, and hyperpigmentation
What are the benefits of treatment?
- Exfoliation of dry, dead skin cells for glowing, vibrant skin.
- Infusion of professional serums specific to your individual skin type and needs.
- Drainage of toxic lymphatic tissue. SilkPeel includes a gentle massage that causes the lymph tissue to drain and carry waste products away from the tissues.
- Collagen production is stimulated, resulting in a firm and tone outer layer of skin.
- Increased blood flow to the surface of the skin, which results in improved circulation.
- More vibrant and glowing skin for up to 72 hours following treatment.
What is the difference between microdermabrasion and SilkPeel Dermalinfusion?
While both treatments exfoliate dead skin cells, only SilkPeel Dermalinfusion uses treatment serums full of vitamins and acids to get beyond the surface to the base of skin pores for more powerful results.
Additionally, SilkPeel is highly customizable, and different serums are used to treat various skin conditions and needs.
Is this treatment right for everyone?
Yes, SilkPeel is safe and effective for all skin types.
How long is treatment?
Treatment is 30 minutes.
Can I get back to my day after treatment?
Yes, SilkPeel requires absolutely zero downtime so you can get right back to your day. Many of our clients actually come during their lunch break from work.
When can I expect to see results?
Results are immediate, and you can expect your skin to show immediate, noticeable improvements right after treatment.
Is Silkpeel just for the face?
No, while it is most often used on the face, it can be used on any part of the body where you would like to improve your skin. Popular choices include the chest, neck and arms.
Are there side effects?
All cosmetic procedures have potential risks, but the SilkPeel treatment is gentle and safe. Although rare, potential side effects include flushing of the skin, peeling, and sensitivity.
Is the procedure painful?
No, SilkPeel is extremely gentle and comfortable. Many patients describe the treatment as a light, vibrating sensation.
How many treatments do I need?
Although you will see results with just one treatment, for long-lasting results, we recommend 4-6 treatments spaced 2 weeks apart.