HAIR FIX: PRP Injections
$699.00 was $1,000.00
This product is currently sold out.
PRP is the perfect treatment for individuals that would like to slow down or even stop the hair loss process. The PRP serum, which is derived from the patients blood, is delivered into the scalp, stimulating follicles and improving the number of hairs per follicle. This process results in the growth of thicker, healthier looking hair. Unlike other treatments, there is no risk of side effects. Because PRP works on active follicles, it’s a preventative treatment intended to slow hair loss and thinness, so it’s best performed at the first signs of hair thinning or hair loss.
Please be aware that it is not a treatment for baldness. PRP can, however, help improve the results of hair transplants. PRP has been used in hair restoration surgery since 2004 and its role is expanding as the benefits become better understood. Considering we are using the patient's own blood, this treatment is safe with no risk of rejection.
All patients are required to undergo the initial course of 3 treatments. There is little to no discomfort reported, however, anesthetic creams may be applied for optimal comfort. All patients are strongly advised to avoid washing their hair until the day after their initial treatment. Some may not find it appropriate to return to work or social engagements during this period.
- 4 weeks - visible reduction in shedding of the hair
- 6 to 8 weeks - improved hair character
- 4-6 months - increased hair density
- Improvements include the hair becoming shinier, more vibrant and less brittle
The Ideal Candidates:
- Individuals with realistic expectations as this is not a cure for baldness but hair thinning
- Younger patients who have just started to experience hair loss will see the best results with a noticeable increase in hair density
- Patients with moderate and advanced hair loss usually see a reduction or cessation, a smaller percentage see hair thickening.