$699.00 was $800.00
This product is currently sold out.
“I am not saying my lips look like Angelina Jolie. I am also not saying they don't.”
Brandy E., Beauty Fix Med Spa customer
Lip Fix is a favorite among celebrities like Kylie Jenner, Anna Farris, and Jessica Simpson—and for good reason. Lip Fix helps women add fullness to thin lips, decrease wrinkles around the mouth, and improve lip contour—for a youthful look people will notice.
* Includes 1 Full Syringe of your Favorite Restylane product
What is Lip Fix?
Lip fix (also known as lip augmentation), is a treatment that enhances the size and shape of your lips. At Beauty Fix Med Spa, we use injectable fillers, such as Juvederm or Restylane, to enhance the natural shape of your lips, which gives a fuller, more rounded appearance to deflated lips.
What do perfect lips look like?
- Defined cupid’s bow and vermillion border
- Smooth upper lip skin that is typically less than 2 cm from the base of the nose
- Slight upturn at the oral commissures
- Lip fullness, with the lower lip being fuller than the upper lip
- Subtle amount of teeth show with a relaxed mouth
What benefits can I expect to see after treatment?
After treatment, you can expect to see the following results:
- Added volume to deflated lips for a youthful fullness lost with age
- Enhanced lips that have always been thinner than desired
- Defined borders and lip shape
- Decreased wrinkles around the mouth
- Softened lip lines
- Improved lip contour and harmony with other facial features
- Reversed downturned corners of the mouth
- More red lip show
How long will it take to see results?
You will notice results immediately, and they typically last between 6-9 months, before the fillers are naturally absorbed into the body.
How many treatments do you need?
This is a common question and varies from person to person and will depend on what your desired results are. For many people, one treatment is enough, while for others, adjustments may be necessary.
Are there risks?
The risks of Lip Fix are minimal, but like with all cosmetic treatments, they exist. Potential but rare side effects include infection, allergic reactions, and necrosis.